Sunday, September 28, 2014

Love•Peace•Joy

I used the new Simon Says Stamp Winter Trees die to make a Christmas card...
 I die cut the trees 3 times in white, and adhered them together.  I used a versamark pad and dabbed it on the adhered trees and then silver embossed the trees...then versamarked and embossed another time for some real shine.  Used a piece from a green die cut set of trees, die cut a heart out of it.  I stamped the sentiment and silver embossed...did not use silver paper for the trees...wanted the silvers to match.  Here's a close up ( I DO like the green paper textured...dimension)...
Yes...loving silver embossing powder...loving these trees:):)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS chrissy card Lisa, love the added green with the heart, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is gorgeous - i too love the embossed green - and the little red heart is the perfect accent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, wow! I would not have thought to fill in one (I would have done all or nothing), this shows even more versatility! Love the simplicity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look - the one green tree is a nice pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS at it's best, Lisa!!!! Love your one green tree and the sweet little heart!!! Stunning, stunning, STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card the green tree with the little heart is such a clever touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a true inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing your ideas and techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so amazing Ardyth. I looooove how you used this die.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOps sorry Lisa in my last comment for calling you Ardyth. I just love this card.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa