Friday, March 13, 2015

Bird-Day Wishes

The Tweet Life stamp set by Reverse Confetti, along with it's coordinating Confetti Cuts dies is just that..."TWEET"!!...
 I used the branch, leaf, and flower dies from the die set combining them with the adorable bird and sentiment from the stamp set to make my card. 
 We have two window feeders outside our kitchen window, and bluebirds have become the newest and most prominent patrons at our feeders!   I was so interested in making my little stamped birdie a bluebird!!  Rather than use the coordinating bird die, as I was paper piecing, I fussy cut my bird and his belly piece with scissors.  While cutting, the legs/feet were cut off...which, given he is sitting on a branch, didn't look out of place...this little guy looks cute either way!!  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet bird on the branch! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, you make the best cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bluebird of happiness!!! What a sweet card. Or should I say, 'what a tweet card!'?!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa