Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Stitched Square Thanks

I used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Square dies and a set of thank you stamps from Papertrey Ink to make a couple cards with sample papers that a cool graphic designer's firm no longer needed and gave me(they have texture and stripes and a lot of more "manly" colors)...

I die cut the squares with the 2 smallest dies and popped up with pop up squares behind them...easy peasy and quick "manly" thank yous...and you can make them with lots of different colors:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. I love these cards. They are such perfect male cards. May I post a link to your cards on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Email me link to your cards so I can find them at grohcm at gmail dot com. I will send you an email when the post goes live. Thank you.
    Cindy at Cre8ive Cindy Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa!
    Wow, this just shows the power of repetition in a design!
    Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards for the simplicity, the design. These are perfect for masculine public !
    Thanks for your sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the manly colors of these! The basic shapes just pull me in too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both these...great use of colour and shape for a CAS card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa