Thursday, February 11, 2016

I Love You...XOXOXOX

I think it's funny and fun when you go to pull something like a die or stamps out for a project, and are inspired by and pull something totally different from the box.  Today is one of those days:)!  I pulled out the My Favorite Things Lots of Love die set and an old Simon Says Stamp  stamp from the retired Watts Up set and made this...
I used the washi tape that I purchased at AC Moore the other day and die cut my X's and O's, layered and adhered them to black cardstock (loved these against the black!).  I used some gold cardstock adhered on the edges of the white and popped the white and gold onto the card.  I gold embossed the sentiment...
A quick, fun card...oh Valentine's Day...just can't stop sharing the love:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love the washi tape covered x and o's looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design! I too love that washi tape - nice buy!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa