Thursday, April 21, 2016

Enjoy the Little Things

Simon Says Stamp had a new release today...My Favorite!  I was thrilled to receive the new set, Beautiful Ride and it's coordinating set of dies and made a card with a couple of the little images to share with you today:)!...
This set comes with a lot of sweet stamps...an amazing looking bicycle, baskets, and all kinds of goodies that you can put in those baskets, along with some wonderful sentiment stamps! I chose to use the little bag and flowers to make my card...thought they went perfect with this sentiment stamp!!  I used a couple stamps from the Simon Basic Stripes set to give the background a little texture.  I used the Simon Stitched Rectangles for the flowers and the outside edge of the background panel.  Here's a close up...

And then, for some color!!  I used the You Are My Favorite die and made a simple, layered underneath, card...
 Here's a close up...
Hope you will check out all the wonderful new stamps and dies...there's a lot of fun over at Simon today!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


6 comments:

  1. Lisa, that first card just melts my heart! You have the best ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fantastic release from SSS! I love both of your cards! The first one is so sweet the way you focused on the little bag of flowers. The second one is bold and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the flowers. Such a sweet sincere card. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are fabulous! Love how the image shines in the first CAS creation, while the sentiment does in the 2nd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards Lisa. The colours are so beautiful in your 2nd one! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are wonderful, and I love that one is simple and serene, then the second pops with all that color!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa