Tuesday, May 10, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 171...Happy Birthday

The sketch this week at CAS(E) this Sketch is very cool!  I stamped, sponged, die cut,  and embossed my way to a card for this challenge.  Here's my card and the sketch...

 I used some new stamps and a die from Simon Says Stamp for today's card, Wild Beauty stamp set and Birthday Wishes Frame die.  I sponged the pink on cardstock, gold embossed the flowers, then cut out.  I die cut the frame, cut the sentiment from the frame and layered.  
What a fun challenge and wonderful sketch!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. So, so pretty! The gold elements are just perfect. A lovely addition to CTS#171!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Lisa! Love the inking resist in the background...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful as always Lisa!
    Thanks for joining CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the gold & your beautiful coloring of the flowers and background. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa