Thursday, February 16, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch...Happy Birthday Handsome

I am so thrilled and honored to be a guest designer this week over at CAS(E) this Sketch!!  Thank you so much, Chrissy for the invitation...I love CAS(E) this Sketch!!  
 I made a birthday card for this week's sketch challenge with a Simon sentiment die, a Hero Arts sentiment stamp, and some paint chip strips!  Here's my card and the sketch...

I used the Impression Obsession Cover a Card- Birthday Words for the background.  I stamped that in Simon Fog ink, through a torn piece of paper that served as a mask.  I used strips of paint chips, adhered to a thin piece of cardstock for my "Happy Birthday", then die cut and layered. This Simon Painted Happy Birthday die is one of my favorite...great for gal AND guy cards!!   I added a piece of a Hero Arts sentiment stamp to go under my die cut sentiment, and then some enamel dots to make it a little more fun.  Here's a close up... 
Hope you will have just as much fun as I did with this week's sketch!  For more inspiration, make sure to check out the CAS(E) this Sketch! blog to see how the design team interpreted and created with the sketch!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Lisa I am thrilled to have you guesting with us at CTS!!! LOve your style, and a girl who can make magic happen with a paint chip!!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Lisa, love the background, congrats for GD at CTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun dimensions for your lettering and card design Lisa.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully masculine, Lisa! Perfect colors and perfect design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! Congratulations on guest designing for CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous guy card, so cool! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's no secret that I am a fan... so thrilled to have you as our guest this week Lisa!
    Love your take on the sketch... the sentiment looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome masculine card. Congratulations on the guest design spot.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa