Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Sending Love

I've made a card today, using the Simon Hearts Align die a little differently...I used only three of the five hearts in the die...
I layered the outline as well as the inside hearts of the die, and added three colored paint chip hearts to cover the inside layers.   I dotted the card with three enamel dots made with enamel accents.  The sentiment is from the Simon stamp set, Hydrangea Blooms.  Here's a close up...
Sweet and simple, that's the way..uh huh, uh huh, I like it....😆!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

  

2 comments:

  1. Sweet and simple ... that's the way I like it, too. What an amazingly wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lisa! Your layering is always so precise, and try as often as I do, I cannot get them to look so nice :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa