Thursday, February 9, 2017

Thinking of you Chevrons

I don't know why, but I decided to put kraft, black and white together...and I kinda like it...
 I used the My Favorite Things Stepped Up Chevron...layering 3 layers for each of the kraft as well as the black chevrons.  I thought it would be cool to accent the middle chevron and bring some added interest to the chevrons by coating the middle black chevron with glossy accents.   I die cut a white panel once, then stamped the sentiment, and fit the kraft chevrons into the edges of the white panel (so the white you see in between the chevrons is actually the card beneath).  Here's a close up...
Such different and fun chevrons...Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Simple AND adorable, Lisa What's not to love here? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combination and simplicity, Lisa! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa