Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Be Yourself

I made today's card based on the CAS(E) this Sketch layout from last week and some older adorable Lawn Fawn Turtle stamps and dies I have had on my desk for A WHILE and wanted to play with!...
 I stamped, embossed and die cut the turtles, then colored.  I layered them, and then put them between two embossed and raised panels that I had diagonally cut to fit these cuties!!  I added the Simon sentiment stamped on the top panel before adhering everything together.  Here's a close up...
I really love these little turtles, they are sooo cute!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I love when a simple little idea gives such a big impact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! I love when stamps are used in different ways.
    TFS such a beautiful, playful yet classy card. Love it.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa