Friday, October 27, 2017

Brushed Background Cards

I have a couple cards to share with you today...one with new stamps and dies, the other with old, but both using my new Tonic blender brushes.  Mind you...these are my first attempts using them, but I DID have fun.  Both cards use stamps and dies from Simon Says Stamp...the first the new products from the latest release...
I die cut and layered the sentiment, stamped the background stamp, embossed in clear, and brushed on oxide ink.  The sentiment was also die cut from a piece of cardstock that had been swiped with the fired brick color, too.  Here's a close up...
The second card uses an older Simon background stamp as well as sentiment stamp.  
The sentiment was embossed in gold and framed with a piece of gold cardstock and some wrapped gold twine for accents.  Here's a close up...
I have been very busy in my craft room and have lots of cards to share with you ...stay tuned...having such...great...fun!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. awesome Christmas greetings; thanx for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific cards! I looked at those brushes just today, glad you showed how they work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, Lisa. I'm loving the softness of the background colors. I just got myself a set of the brushes and plan to try them out this week. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa