Monday, October 16, 2017

Pine Needle Wreath Under and Over

I used the pretty and versatile new Simon Says Stamp Pine Needle Wreath to make two cards, one with color ABOVE the white panel, this first one, the green is two layers BELOW the white panel...
I die cut the panel  then added two more white die cuts, and adhered before adding a piece of green cardstock under those layers.  I stamped the sentiment...another new pretty and versatile set from Simon, Stained Glass Greetings, in Simon Evergreen and colored with Prismacolor Pencils.  Added a touch more gold with my Pilot gold marker.  Added punched dots of gold...here's a closeup...

The second one, I die cut the wreath and didn't take the pieces out.  I simply added a green layer OVER the white, so this one is a tiny raised...
I die cut the sentiment with an older Simon die with some scrap patterned paper as well as a stamped sentiement from the Thoughtful Messages stamp set, and added a striped green panel at the bottom.  The dots around the wreath are from the same patterned paper as the sentiment...

I'm working on another wreath with this die...SUCH FUN!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are all so lovely and inspire me to create similar cards! Thank you for taking the time to share your gifts and talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are "simply" beautiful Lisa, I LOVE this pine wreath so much!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa