Wednesday, May 16, 2018

The Seasons

Simon Says Stamp has a wonderful new release at their store today, Sending Sunshine!!  I have used a few of the fun, new products to make a card celebrating the seasons!!...
I used the Four Seasons stamp/die set, along with the cool new Deco Diamonds background stamp  for my card.  I layered each season twice, and added some Tonic Jewel Drops.  I added one of the sentiment stamps from the set for the inside of the card...thought it was such a powerful sentiment....
Here's a close up of the season die cuts...
You HAVE to check out the new release...it's filled with some really cool and fun new stamps, dies and accessories that, if you are anything like me, are sure to make you happy!!
Oh...and here's another happy...

Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Lisa, the background stamp looks amazing on this and a great message of encouragement. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Lisa. The background stamp you used is perfect. It does not interfere with the die cut seasons. And, an awesome sentiment inside. Thanks for the inpiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the look of this card. The soft background stamp and the coloured words. Such a classic and pretty look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the stencil! Very pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa